Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Recommended Jewelry Gifts for Mother's Day

I must make my family happy, since I'm the type of person who doesn't want for much. When the "mom appreciation" holidays roll around, I'm content with a card and some peace and quiet, but I imagine everybody continues to plan for the day when I'll say out loud how nice it would be to receive something special for Mother's Day. You know, to make up for years of diapers, acting as chauffer and bug exterminator.
Someday I'd like a nice piece of jewelry to show off, and I wouldn't be surprised if other moms feel the same way. That being the case, if you're short on gift ideas, here are a few that may help.
Charm bracelets - I see these in most jewelry shops now, displayed prominently in cases. There are a number of companies that offer bracelet chains and a myriad of beads and charms for customization. Everything from birthstone beads to unique shapes representing hobbies, sports teams, animals, and even shoes. Wherever Mom's interests lie, you can mix and match beads to create something special for her, or you can give her a bracelet with a starter bead so she can pick and choose her own design.
Birthstone keepsake jewelry - I remember one year when my mother said the only thing she really wanted for Mother's Day was a family birthstone ring. To my father's relief, we found we could get a nice ring with the three stones for the kids at a good price. For moms of multiple children, this is a great way to pay tribute. You can have a ring custom made for as little as a hundred dollars, or have the birthstones fashioned into a pendant cluster for Mom to wear. Either way, the many colors of the gems always look great, no matter the combination.
Ladies Watches - It feels strange to suggest this, especially since just about everybody has a clock on their phone and in their cars. Still, watches do make nice gifts. If you can find an attractive model that would look nice on Mom's wrist, she may definitely appreciate the sentiment behind it. Remember, too, you may forget your phone when you go out, so it's nice to have a watch as a backup.
When it comes to Mom, you have to spoil her on her special day. A beautiful charm bracelet, keepsake jewelry, or a lovely watch are just a few suggestions to make her day brighter.

Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment